Sony Xperia X5 Compact users who are looking to root their device, this guide will help you to root your phone with one click root tool now available for Xperia X5 Compact.
This tool will work only for the device running on firmware 32.0.A.5.32, and if you do not have this version of firmware we strongly recommend you to upgrade your device and then go further with the root process.
Now, we will guide you through some simple steps about how to root your Sony Xperia X5 Compact phone.
Preparing Your Phone
- Ensure that your Xperia Z5 Compact phone should be fully charged.
- Install USB drivers and ADB & Fastboot drivers for Sony Xperia X5 Compact on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode on the device.
- Back up important data from the device.
- TWRP recovery must be installed on the device and it’s bootloader must be unlocked.
Process for Root Sony Xperia X5 Compact
- Download the Root File and Custom Kernel File from here.
- Extract the root file on the computer you will get files –
- Other files and folder….
- Connect the device to the PC and run RootME.bat file.
- Create a new folder X5croot on PC and transfer the files system-rooted.img and zombie_b2_32.0.A.5.32.img to it.
- Now open command promt in the X5croot folder to do so left-click on white space and while holding shift key right-click and select Open command window here..
- Boot your device into bootloader mode and run the following commands
adb reboot bootloader
- Run this commands to root the device
fastboot flash boot zombie_b2_32.0.A.5.32.img
fastboot -S 256M flash system system-rooted.img
- That’s it the device will boot automatically once the process is completed.
To check if the device is rooted download the root checker app from the Play store.