Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 rumors have hit hard. Check Galaxy Ace 3 features, specs, price, review over here.
Samsung Galaxy Ace was a popular Android phone worldwide and Galaxy Ace 2 did repeat the same success. The Korean giant is eager to come up with another successor in ACE series of Android smartphones. Dubbed as Galaxy Ace 3, the reports says that the device will be a dual SIM smartphone and dual core processor with 4-inch display forms the specifications of it. There are considerable improvements from Galaxy Ace 2 phone on to it.
Samsung recently launched two news phones with 4-inch display, dubbed as Galaxy Trend Duos & Galaxy Star Pro. So Galaxy Ace 3 would be third device with 4-inch display.Smartphone will be key to social network supporting bring the VGA front facing camera so that you can use it on Skype, Facebook video chat and 5 mega pixel primary camera is wonderful to take basic photos and video recording.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 key specs are –
- 4.0 inch TFT Screen with 480×800 Resolution
- 1 GHz of Dual Core processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- Up to 32 GB External SD Card Slot
- 5 MP Rear Facing Camera with LED Flash, VGA Front Facing Camera
- Touch Wiz Nature UX, Jellybean 4.1 / 4.2 Firmware
- Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Dimensions: 121.2×62.7×9.79 mm
- 1500 mAh Battery with 5 hours talk time
Price, Availability Info
Reports says that Galaxy Ace 3 will be available in 3 colours Metallic Black / Wine Red / Pure White but exact details of the launch are not yet known to us. Stay updated for more news, update of upcoming smartphones, if that interest you.