Samsung Galaxy Core Advance has been leaked for early 2014. Check Samsung Galaxy Core Advance specs, features, launch date.
Following up the same name as that of Galaxy S Advance, Galaxy Core Advance GT-I8580 is set for debut in early 2014 most probably at MWC 2013. But wait a minutes, it going to be exclusive Samsung UnPacked event and maybe the Galaxy S5 launch date in February 2014 last week. It will be launched in South Korea with model number as SHW-M570S for SK Telecom and SHW-M570K for Korean Telecom respectively.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance is rumored to be with 4.7 inch touchscreen display and powered with dual core processor with 1 GB RAM. With 2,000 mAh battery it should include Samsung specific apps like S Voice, S Translator, Sound & Shot, Group Play and Easy Mode.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance rumored specs –
- Display: 4.7" touchscreen display
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz dual core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB Internal Memory + Micro Sd card support up to 64 Gb
- Battery: 2,000 mAh battery
- Featured Apps: S Voice, S Translator, Sound & Shot, Group Play and Easy Mode
- NFC (S Beam), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance is not yet known although its known to arrive in Deep Blue and Pearl White colors.