At MWC 2014 Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo as yer another Galaxy Grand variant is announced. Find here Galaxy Grand Neo features, specs.
More and more devices are making to the leaks, rumors on several tech sites. Today early in the morning, we happen to hear that reports of Galaxy Grand Neo as another variant sporting the same 5-inch display. Interestingly Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was release just few days back in few countries and at MWC 2014 it expected that Galaxy Grand Lite GT-I9060 will be launched. Apart from Galaxy Grand phones, Galaxy F with metallic frame is also expected to debut and Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Gear 2 are in pipeline.
As reported by SammyHub, Galaxy Grand Neo will be in the price tag of affordability as Samsung is looking to cash in first generation of Grand features into a new Galaxy Grand Neo phone. Maybe it’s the same device as Galaxy Grand Lite but given that Sammyhub is a trusted source of Samsung news and info, we happen to put this up for you.
If Galaxy Grand Neo has to launch, it should come up with 5-inch WVGA touchscreen display, 1.2 Ghz Quad Core A7 processor and TouchWiz UI on top of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of box.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo specifications are –
- Display: 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM: Yes
- Camera: 5 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash + 0.3 MP (VGA) secondary camera
- Storage: 8 GB or 16GB internal memory + expandable up to 64 GB with microSD + 50 GB free Dropbox Storage
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 2100 mAh battery