Guide on how to boot Samsung Galaxy J Download Mode or any Galaxy J1, Galaxy J3, Galaxy J7 or others phones.
If you are a perennial ‘give a try to new custom ROM’ phone user? Then you must know how to boot your device into Download mode. The Download Mode is only meant for Samsung powered Android Phones and so we are speaking specifically for Samsung powered Android smartphones here.
Even Odin tool requires the phone to be booted into Download mode. As you know that we use Odin for many purpose like installing firmware, flashing custom recovery, getting root access and others.
Boot Samsung Android Phone in Download mode
Follow the process mentioned below root Samsung Galaxy J1, J3, J5 and Galaxy J7 [complete Galaxy J Series] smartphone in Download Mode –
- First Turn off the device by holding down the Power key for 5-8 seconds.
- Reboot it by holding the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time. Its the Volume Down Button not the Volume Up.
- A warning triangle mark will be displayed on the device screen.
- Here you need to confirm your choice by pressing either Volume Up or Volume Down.
- Press Volume Up and you will enter Download mode.
You can also use app to enter the download mode. Quick Memo app can be used to enter into download mode.