AT&T announces Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SGH-i527 and LG Optimus G Pro phone. Check specs, price, features.
Samsung has designed Galaxy Mega 6.3 not for full power house but for those who are looking to have a phablet sized phone and mid-range features. 8 mega pixel camera is same as that we see in Galaxy S2 or Galaxy S3 phone and also has 1.9 mega pixel front facing camera. It includes 720p HD display screen at a resolution of 233 ppi and powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual core processor with 1.5 GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SGH-i527 key specs are –
- 6.3 inches display screen
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution at 233 ppi
- 1.7 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual core processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash
- 1.9 mega pixel front facing camera
- 8 GB/16 GB internal memory
- Micro SD card support up to 64 GB
- 3200 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
Along with LG G2, Optimus F3 and F6 phones, AT&T will also launch Optimus G Pro phone. Optimus G Pro is priced at $99.99 at AT&T with two years contract. Optimus G Pro is basically an alternative to Samsung Galaxy Note II but it’s eventually been delayed much longer than expected.
We hope Galaxy Mega 6.3 SGH-i527 will not be priced anything more than $99 on contract via AT&T.