Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the most innovative gadget of 2013 and a new reports suggests that the Korean giant is eager to rugged Galaxy S4 Active as its back fence talks hit the headlines just before the official April 26 availability.
While Galaxy S4 Active will be a water proof phone, Galaxy S4 Zoom is the first Samsung camera phone to feature 16 mega pixel camera. Moreover, its rumored with pretty amazing specs which includes 4.3 inches qHD Super AMOLED display packing up with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system version. It will feature the Samsung’s own TouchWiz user interface but the processor makeup is not known to us. Codenamed as SM-C1010 it will be available in both Black and White color versions.
Coming back to Galaxy S4 Active, it’s confirmed that it will be available in Metallic Orange color adding active color to your life. Also Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Galaxy Mega 6.3 are attempts of Samsung to have devices available in all sizes ranging from 3 inch display to 6.5 inch for a smartphone. On the other Galaxy S4 Mini will be delayed for launch in July third week.
The following are the dates of various upcoming Samsung mobile phones –
- GT-I9152ZWA*** – White – week 20 (May 13-19) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9152ZKA*** – Black – week 25 (June 17-23) – Galaxy Mega 5.8
- GT-I9200ZKA*** – Black – week 19 (May 6-12) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9200ZWA*** – White – week 21 (May 20-26) – Galaxy Mega 6.3
- GT-I9192ZWA*** – White – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9192ZKA*** – Black – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 mini
- GT-I9295MOA*** – Metallic Orange – week 29 (July 15-21) – Galaxy S4 Active
- SM-C1010ZKA*** – Black – week 23 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
- SM-C1010ZWA*** – White – week 25 (June 3-9) – Galaxy S4 Zoom
More news about these devices coming up in June first week.
SOURCE: SAM MOBILE