Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T Variant SM-G900A FCC Approved. Check Galaxy S5 AT&T release date, price & other info.
So Samsung Galaxy S5 the flagship model has passed through FCC for three different variants namely SM-G900A for AT&T, SM-G900T for T-Mobile and SM-G900V for Verizon Wireless. All of these three Galaxy S5 variants are limited for carriers in United States and interestingly all of these 3 devices passed through FCC.
Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T
Samsung Galaxy S5 key specs are –
- 5.1 inch AMOLED touchscreen display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Octa Core processor
- 16 mega pixel primary camera, Dual LED flash
- 2 mega pixel front facing camera
- 32 GB and 64 GB internal storage variants
- 3000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- 4G LTE, WiFi, WiFi tether, NFC
Launch Date, Pre-Order, Price
Whenever it’s available, it should be either priced at $199 or $299 with two years contract agreement. Check this space for further info as we hear official words from AT&T.