TechnosAmigos Guide on how to Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Default Wallpapers (Stock HD wallpapers) and use on any Android phones/tablets.
Finally, Samsung pulls off the biggest & happening rumors in the mobile phone industry about the Galaxy S5 phone as its announced at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014) Barcelona on Day 1. Time for bloggers to get busy on providing different Galaxy S5 tips and tricks but pretty early from those, we have gone through the guide on how to download Samsung Galaxy S5 default wallpapers and use them on Android phones.
Galaxy S5 Default Wallpapers
Samsung Galaxy S5 includes amazing collection of HD wallpapers and these can be easily downloaded, reused on Android phones. This guide is for those who are looking high quality wallpapers collection. Still if you are looking for more, then we have gone through Moto X wallpapers, Motorola Droid Ultra wallpapers, LG G2 wallpapers, Galaxy S4 wallpapers.
- Download the Galaxy S4 wallpaper zip pack on to your PC from the LINK.
- Extract folder on your PC desktop using Winrar or 7 ZIP.
- Now copy paste the wallpapers where ever you want.
- To get it on your existing phone, connect the device using USB cable and transfer it your phone Internal Storage.
- Disconnect and browse those files via any File Explorer app to set them as wallpaper or screensaver.
Do check out Best Samsung Galaxy S5 cases and covers if you are looking for one such.