Galaxy S9 screenshot: Taking a screenshot is a way easier but even though it requires a guideline. Here we provide guidelines how to take a screenshot of Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 was released early in 2017 and we guess the new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S9 will have a release in a couple of months. There have been lots of rumors and leaks about how the device looks like.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Screenshot
Samsung Galaxy S9 screen will have 5.8 inches screen which makes easier to take a screenshot. It will have a screen resolution of 1440x2960 pixels with a ratio of 18:5:9. Something more exciting which Samsung Galaxy brings is its back glass and an in-screen scanner with a water-repellent coating. The screenshot that you take will be of 2960 x 1440 pixels resolution.
Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Make sure you navigate on the screen of which you need to grab a screenshot/ screen capture.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume down button at the same time.
- If the screenshot is taken(successful) you will hear a camera shutter sound and see an animation.
- Make sure you press both the buttons at the same time otherwise you end up opening other functions on your phone.
- If the screenshot has been taken it will be saved in Gallery under Screenshot folder.
You can watch the video as shown below to understand how screenshot works.
So that was one method, there exist few other methods as well.
This guide also works on Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy S9 Active and other latest Samsung Galaxy phones.
Uses of Screenshot
Samsung has provided us with an easy feature to take a screenshot. In other phones, we usually need to download an app for taking a screenshot.
Screenshot can be used to take the quick photo of something which takes time to be noted or write. It usually helps in capturing the error occurred in device for future reference.