Let’s go through the Samsung Galaxy S9 tips, tricks, hidden features and how to guide so that you master your device to perfection and make a full use of available options.
Samsung, the South Korean electronics giant is ready to unveil the Galaxy S9, their upcoming flagship smartphone. It’s not only their’s famous phone but also a smartphone which represents “Android” brand. It will be unveiled at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2018) in Barcelona, Spain and is available for purchase in more than 250 countries worldwide. If you have purchased this phone, then let’s go through the Samsung Galaxy S9 tips, tricks, hidden features and how to guide so that you master your device to perfection and make a full use of available options.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is a costly device, maybe the costliest Android phone. As such, the OEM has packed the device with a number of features out of the box.
Best Galaxy S9 Tips
- How to Take Screenshot on Galaxy S9?
- How to Check for IMEI Number on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus?
- How to Factory Reset Galaxy S9
- What is Find My Mobile feature on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus?
- How to Adjust Eye Protection
- How to Customize Galaxy S9
- How to Boot Galaxy S9 in Download Mode
- How to Boot Galaxy S9 in Recovery Mode
- How can I root Galaxy S9 or achieve Samsung S9 root access
- How to Project Galaxy S9 Photos and Videos on TV?
Screenshot on Galaxy S9
The first and the foremost tip is to let you know of the inbuilt property that every Android phone is shipped with. It’s the screenshot guide that I am referring to. Do you want to share high-score or achievement in a particular game with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter? You can do it by grabbing a screen capture of what is visible on your device display.
Are you eager to know how screenshot works? Alright then, here is the guide on how to take a screenshot on Galaxy S9.
- Navigate to the screen for which you need screenshot.
- Now Press the Home button and Power button together at once. You should press them together at once.
- You will see a flash animation on your phone display.
Note: The above-mentioned guide of taking a screenshot will also work on Galaxy S9 Plus and even on other Samsung models as well.
Finding IMEI Number on Samsung Galaxy S9
There are a number of ways in which you can find the IMEI number on your handset. All the mentioned ways can help you detect your S9 IMEI number.
Press *#06# on your dial screen to know your IMEI number. More methods in this video:
Reset Galaxy S9
You can easily do the Galaxy S9 reset. Follow these steps –
Now follow onscreen instructions to do achieved Galaxy S9 Active factory reset. Works on Galaxy S9, S9 Plus phone as well.
Galaxy S9 Recovery Mode
Turn off your phone first.
Now Press the Power Button and Volume Up button together at once.
You will see Android construction logo.
That’s it! That’s your recovery mode.
Root Galaxy S9
The following guide explains on how to achieve Galaxy S9 root access –
Download any of the following apps
You can project Galaxy S9 screen on TVs using Screen mirror feature on your phone. You can display photos, pictures, images and lot many things.
So, those were some of the best Galaxy S9 tricks!
This post was last modified on July 9, 2018 12:48 PM