Did you ever imagined Galaxy Star Pro Android Lollipop 5.0 update? Yes, its possible as guy at LogansDroids on YouTube has shown video running Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262 with latest version of Android. Ofcourse this is due to Android Lollipop custom ROM, not official by Samsung but works as original Lollipop OS.
Check this video by yourself -
Before proceeding with the actual update procedure, your phone should be rooted and CWM recovery should be installed. You are also recommended to fully charge your handset and download the respective USB Drivers for Galaxy Star Pro phone.
How to Update
- Download the Galaxy Star Pro Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM package first.
- Move it to your phone SD card.
- Your phone should have any custom recovery installed. We recommend installing CWM Recovery.
- Perform System Data, Wipe Cache, Cache Partition.
- Go to Advanced and also wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now Select Install ZIP from SD card and then select Choose ZIP from SD card.
- Select the downloaded ZIP file.
- After doing that your phone will take a while to update the new updates.
Keyboard force close