Everyone demands budget smartphones and tablets but when it comes to brands we think twice before buying it. Samsung Galaxy Tab series of tablets are the budget tablets and Samsung is not letting it go from the local manufacturers. After Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 launch last year, rumors of Galaxy Tab 4 surfaces online.
It’s certain that Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 will be launched by we didn’t expect it to come out so fast. Popular Tipster with Twitter handle @EvLeaks is known to everyone for accuracy and timing of leaks of upcoming smartphones/tablets and phablets. Today they tweeted the press image of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 as the naming convention by Samsung continues. The press image shows the default Galaxy S5 wallpaper and design somewhat similar to latest flagship Samsung phone.
Specifications & Features
You Shouldn’t expect specifications of Galaxy Tab 4 to be too high as it mightn’t come out with HD display or not even quad core processor. But still to maintain its range of affordability, it sports good enough specifications, well worth in its price range. Ofcourse, Galaxy Tab 2014 model will be higher in terms of Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 specifications.
Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 key specs are –
- Display: 7-inch (1024×600) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Software: Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- Camera: 3 MP rear camera + 1.3 mp front facing camera
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 310 grams (Wi-Fi)
- 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory + micro SD card slot up to 32 GB
- 3G HSPA+,WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3,600 mAh battery
Expected launch date of Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 is confirmed to be April 2014.