Samsung Galaxy Win I8552
According to the source Mainguyen.vn, Samsung is gearing up to launch Galaxy Win I8552. That is a Vietnam based site and looks like they know much about the device. What more Android Authority & Sammy Hub has published this information as well. Anyways whether it turns out to be true or April Fool like Google, that will be known in coming days. The device will be a mid-range smartphone targeted to budge friendly consumers especially in Asian and European countries. It sports 4.7 inches display with medicore 800 x 480 pixels resolution and powered with 1.2 Ghz quad core CPU. Adreno 203 is the GUP unit included in the smartphone along with 2 GB RAM and it will be support dual SIM as well.
It also includes 5 mega pixel camera on rear side, VGA front facing camera and 2,000 mAh battery. On top of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, Nature UX provides Samsung’s own customization.
According to the source Samsung Galaxy Win has following specifications -
- 4.7 inches touchscreen display
- OS: Android OS, v4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, Adreno 203 GPU
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Card slot: microSD (TransFlash) up to 32GB
- 3G: HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN:Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, auto focus, LED flash
- Secondary: Yes, VGA
- Dual SIM Support
Samsung Galaxy Win I8552 will be launched on May 3, 2013 and sources say that if there is any delay or change in specs it will update it to users.