You can’t stay a single day away from Samsung news. Isn’t it? After the debut of Galaxy Win in China, it turned out to be Samsung’s official announcement as they have made it official for other regions worldwide. So it will arrive in most parts of the world with dual SIM and single SIM variants according to the company’s press release information.
When we first saw MainGuyen listing for sale in China, we thought they might be up for April Fool but it turned out to be true existing device. Following this press release, its up to the various countries head quarters to bring this as an official announcement although no dates, pricing were revealed of Galaxy Win.
Interestingly Samsung will launch both Single SIM and dual SIM version with no difference in specifications. For clear understanding its almost same as that of Galaxy Grand phone atleast in design.
Officially Samsung Galaxy Win has following specifications -
- Display: 4.7 inches touchscreen display
- OS: Android OS, v4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, Adreno 203 GPU
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Card slot: microSD (TransFlash) up to 32GB
- 3G: HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN:Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, auto focus, LED flash
- Secondary: Yes, VGA
- Battery: 2,000 mAh battery
- Dual SIM Support(on Galaxy Win Duos)