Samsung Z2 is the latest Tizen phone launched by Samsung and in this guide we go through everything related to Samsung Z2 which includes screenshot taking guide, some apps for it, booting your device in to recovery and reset the phone when you want to sell it. So we basically call it as Samsung Z2 tips and tricks here.
Samsung Z2 Tips and Tricks
- Screenshot Taking Guide
- Booting the device in Recovery Mode
- Factory Resetting the phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
Screenshot on Samsung Z2
To take screenshot on Samsung Z2, follow the process mentioned below –
- Know the location of the physical buttons i.e., Power button and the Volume Rocker keys.
- You will have to press Volume Down and Power button together at once. Remember that timing is very important.
- You will hear shutter sound and screenshot will be saved in Gallery > Screenshot folder.
This is a default Android property and it should work on your device.
Boot in Recovery Mode
To boot Samsung Z2 in recovery mode follow the process mentioned below –
- Turn off your device.
- Now press Home button, Volume Up and Power button together at once.
- You will be through recovery mode. Now release the buttons.
Factory Reset Samsung Z2
To factory reset your Samsung Z2 phone, you will have follow this simple process –
- Turn off your device and boot it in recovery mode
- To do that, press Volume Up and Power button together
- From the recovery options, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now do select ‘Reboot System Now‘ from the recovery options.
Samsung Z2 Software Update
To check for the latest software update available on your device, you will have to follow this process –
- From your go to Settings.
- Then go to About Phone.
Smart Alert on Samsung Z2
With Smart Alert on Samsung mobile you will not miss out any important notification on your device. For this you will have to enable it via Settings.
Go to Settings > Sounds and Notifications > Smart Alert > ON.
Any problem with Samsung Z2. Do let us know.