In this guide checkout how to take screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Apple has finally unveiled the most anticipated device of the year. In terms of Apple words, they are the best iPhone ever made and everyone they continue to say the same.
Screenshot on iPhone 7
Screenshot or Screen snap means one and the same. Its just the way people express. Taking screenshot on iPhone 7 or the 5.5 inch iPhone 7 Plus is quite easy and doesn’t require anything special to be done on your device. From years this comes as the default smartphone property and including Android, they have hardware combination of buttons to achieve that.
Follow the process mentioned below to take screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Make sure that you know the location of Power button.
- The home button or the only button on iPhone is the other you should be using in the process.
- Now you need to press Power button and the Home button together for about 2-3 seconds.
- Timing is very important. You should press them together or else you might end up opening some other functions that iPhone 7 comes with home button. There are lot many of them and all depends on pressure sensitivity.
- If screenshot taking was successful, you will hear shutter click sound and also flashy animation on your device.
So that’s how you take screenshot on iPhone 7 or any iPhone model. Quite easy and simple.
This post was last modified on May 3, 2020 9:56 PM