In this guide check out how to take a screenshot on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus smartphones.
One of the biggest technology events of the is finally here. Apple is celebrating the 10th anniversary by unveiling iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X on 12 September 2017 at its newly built headquarters in Cupertino, California. The launch event was live streamed so thousands Apple fans watched it. Apple usually launches iPhone on the first or second week of September, in good time to start for Christmas Shopping.
Screenshot on iPhone 8
The Apple iPhone 8 screenshot allows you to grab a picture of something special or some issues on the device. The gamers use it to show up a high score or unlock achievements. So, this is an important functionality that OEM adds to their device.
Here we guide you how to take screenshot on iPhone 8 –
- Navigate the screen you need to take the screenshot.
- Now you will have to press the Power button/wake-up button on the right side bezel and the Home Button together at once. Doing this at once is very important, if not you will end up opening up Siri or any other operations.
- If you have taken the screenshot successfully you will hear shutter click sound(if the sound is on) and flashy animation.
- Once the screenshot is taken, the photo is saved on your device.
- To find the screenshot go to photo app or Gallery, the photo will be saved in the separate folder named Screenshot.
- An edit option is also available if the user wants to edit the photo.
- If you wish to share the photo a sharing option will be available via Bluetooth or social media websites like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Similarly, we would be coming up with a guide on how to take a screenshot on iPhone X phone.
This is how we take screenshots on iPhone 8. It was quite easy !! Do give it a try !!
More iPhone 8 tips are coming on TechnosAmigos.com. Stay tuned!
iPhone 8 screenshot apps
iPhone 8 screenshot