In this guide check out how to take screenshot on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light.
Samsung announces Galaxy Light the cheapest 4G LTE affordable phone to be unveiled till date for T-Mobile USA wide. Packing the up with the 4-inch display, it’s powered with quad core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM. So this phone is must go for those who need faster download and upload speed.
Some key specs are of Galaxy Light are –
- Display: 4.0-inch capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels screen resolution
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Samsung Processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB + Up to 64 GB with the MicroSD card
- Rear camera: 5-megapixel, LED Flash, Autofocus, 720p Video recording
- Front camera: 0.3-megapixel
- Battery: 1800 mAh Li-ion
Galaxy Light Screenshot
So right after specs and complete story, we further go into details of the phone like screenshot taking capabilities, further tips, tricks and guide. Since T-Mobile Galaxy Light is a Samsung Android phone with latest Android version and so taking screenshot on this phone is same as taking screenshot on Galaxy Star Pro. Taking screenshot on Galaxy Light is part of our Samsung Galaxy Light tips and tricks.
Easy is the way that all loves. So we have provided you the easiest method to take screenshot on your phone. Check the guide below –
- On your phone you should be aware of Power button and Home button.
- Now hold your phone in your palms and then press and hold Power button and Home button together for 2 seconds.(check the screenshot above)
- If you have done it right then you will hear shutter sound on your phone.
This means that screenshot is taken and saved on your phone. Also you will see the screenshot notification on your panel up above and you can directly access the image directory by going through Gallery > Screenshot if you haven’t changed the screenshot file location.