In this guide check out how you can take screenshot on Samsung J3 Nova smartphone easily.
Screenshot on Samsung J3 Nova
Taking screenshot on any phone is basically useful when you want to showcase something to your friends and family. It can be also used to report errors or helpful when you want to show as proof of certain thing.
Follow the process mentioned below –
- First navigate to the screen for which you need to take the screenshot.
- Now using the hardware combination of buttons basically press Power Button and Home Button. That’s the default Samsung Android phone property of taking screenshot. J3 Nova is no exception.
- Make sure that you press Volume Down and Home button together at once, then only you will be successful of taking screenshot.
- If you are successful you will hear Shutter Click sound on your device and also see some flash animation on the device.
- You will also get notification about the screenshot that you have taken very recently.
- All the screenshots that you take are saved in a folder named Screenshot under Gallery.
The following video will explain you visually –
That’s it. That was simple and easy. There shouldn’t be any problem going through this process. Do let us know if you face any issues during the process.
This post was last modified on July 9, 2018 12:48 PM