In this guide we go through guide on how you can easily setup Apple ID on iPad Mini (including iPad Mini with Retina display) & get through.
Congratulations on your new purchase of quality and the best tablet in the world. Just like how Android needs Google Account to get started (although it can be skipped), iOS devices needs Apple ID to get your device booted. Moreover Apple ID is needed to make use of Apple specific features like syncing the Safari browser, iTunes account, enable iCloud, access Apple Support to install apps, widgets and lot more.
In this guide we go through guide on how you can easily setup Apple ID on iPad Mini (including iPad Mini with Retina display) doesn’t matter you have 16 GB or 32 GB or 128 GB device storage.
- To create Apple ID you need to visit http://appleid.apple.com
- Now click Create an Apple ID.
- Apple ID creation is for free and it will need you to have First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Mailing address, Desired Apple ID with password, Current Email Address and little more details about you. You will also need to fill out security questions.
- Once this is done hit Create Apple ID.
- Come back to your iPad Mini and provide your Apple ID to Sign in.