Sony Mobiles is back of collecting all the letters combination possible with XPeria range of smartphones. After flagship XPeria Z smartphone, it turned out to be Xperia M and Xperia M Dual smartphones.
XPeria M is designed with Sony’s 2013 experience featuring one touch functionality using NFC. Both XPeria M and M Dual are with stunning design & HQ screen for sharp & broader viewing angle. Clearly different from China made phones, these smartphones are well tested by Sony for best experience that one can get. It inherits the OmniBalance design from its flagship XPeria Z model and Calum MacDougall, Director of Xperia Marketing at Sony Mobile Communications said that both of these models are designed keeping price in mind, so it will priced dearer.
It will benefit from Sony media applications like Walkman, Album, Movies apps and Music Unlimited hosting over 18 million songs to explore. Just like Xperia Tipo and Tipo Dual, by naming it’s clear that Xperia M Dual with a dual SIM smartphone.
Sony XPeria M & M Dual are with following specifications -
- OS: Android 4.1/4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Size: 124mm x 62 mm x 9.3 mm, mass 115g
- Display: 4.0 inches, resolution 854 × 480 pixels (FWVGA), TFT LCD, 16M colors, Multi-touch Tsu (up to 4 points)
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227 1.0GHz (Dual Core)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Memory: RAM 1GB, 4GB built-in storage
- External storage: microSD / microSDHC (up to 32GB)
- Rear Camera: 5-megapixel "Exmor RS for Moible", AF, LED flash, 720p video shooting, 2D/3D Sweep Panorama, 4x digital zoom
- Front Camera: 300,000 pixels CMOS
- Corresponding frequency (C1904, C2004): GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz), WCDMA (850/1900/1700 (AWS) / 2100MHz)
- Corresponding frequency (C1905, C2005): GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz), WCDMA (900/2100MHz)
- Packet communication: 2G GPRS / EDGE, 3G HSPA + (max downlink 21Mbps / uplink up to 5.76Mbps)
- Communication function: Wi-Fi a / b / g / n (2.4GHz/5GHz band), Bluetooth v4.0, DLNA (M-DMS, + PU +, M-DMP, + DN +), NFC (Type-A / B )
- External terminal such as: micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensor: acceleration, light, proximity, digital compass, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 1,750 mAh
- Color: Black, white, purple, yellow
- Other: battery STAMINA mode, Clear Audio +, Clear Phase, Clear Stereo, Dynamic Normalizer, xLOUD, Sony Network Entertainment, screen mirroring (Miracast), NFC one-touch connection
Both XPeria M and M Dual will be available worldwide from Q3, 2013 in different color variation including Black, White, Purple and Yellow.
Source: Sony Mobile