Sony Mobiles launches Xperia M2 Dual Android Phone. Check Sony Xperia M2 Dual Review, Specs, Comparison & release date.
Sony Mobiles has not just unveiled XPeria Z2 phone as Xperia M2 makes official debut alongside with its dual SIM variant too available. Xperia M2 Dual also got wrapped off at Day 1 of Mobile World Congress Barcelona (MWC 2014) ahead of big Samsung Galaxy S5 launch.
Sony Xperia M2 Dual key specs are –
- Display: 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8928 for LTE and MSM8226 for 3G) processor
- GPU: Adreno 305
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual SIM Support: Yes, GSM + GSM with dual Standby mode
- Software: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording + front-facing camera
- 8.64 mm thick and weighs 148 grams
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory, Upto 32 GB expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card
- LTE (Optional) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2300 mAh Battery
It will be available Purple, White and Black color variants within 60 days in Asia Pacific, Europe, Australia, America and North America.