Sony Mobiles Japan announces Xperia M2 for worldwide consumer. Check Sony Xperia M2 review, release date, specifications, comparison.
Sony Mobiles has officially announced Xperia M2 and Xperia M2 Dual phone on Day 1 at Mobile World Congress Barcelona (MWC 2014). Basically XPeria M2 is the successor to Xperia M phone which has been among the best choice in the mid-range specs but it was looking outdated with Motorola Moto G launch.
Xperia M2 will compete with Moto G and we will come out with exclusive comparison in coming days to show you who wins where but as of now lets go through Xperia M2 specs in quick as we have more news to cover from Mobile World Congress.
Sony Xperia M2 key specs are –
- Display: 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8928 for LTE and MSM8226 for 3G) processor
- GPU: Adreno 305
- 1 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording + front-facing camera
- 8.64 mm thick and weighs 148 grams
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Storage: 8 GB internal memory, Upto 32 GB expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card
- LTE (Optional) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2300 mAh Battery
Xperia M2 is available in Black, White and Purple colors priced at Rs 19,299 from Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon.in.