Sony Xperia Z2 is rumored with 5.2″ display, 20 MP camera rumored for CES 2014 launch.
Sony Mobiles at Mobile World Congress (MWC 2014) on Day 1 has announced a series of smartphones starting with Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 tablet, Xperia M2 and Xperia M2 Dual phones.Sony Xperia Z2 key specs are –
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Software: Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 3 GB RAM
- 20.7 MP Primary Camera with Exmos RS sensor, 4K video recording.
- 2.2 MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 8.2 mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- IP55 / IP58 rating for dust and water resistance
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Camera: 16 GB internal memory + up to 64GB expandable memory via micro SD card
- LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery: 3200 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
Update as on January 17: Internal Report from digi-wo suggests that Xperia Z2 might be unveiled with 5.3 inch display and sporting 23 mega pixel camera sensor. Furthermore the leaked photo of Xperia Z2 was leaked too.
After Xperia Z1 following the launch of Xperia Z, it’s time for Xperia Z2. Looks like Sony Mobiles is back in rhythm. Arrive this CES 2014, Sony Mobiles will show off Xperia Z2, looks like pretty much rushed for announcement. Xperia Z2 device will be showed off at MWC 2014, following next month in Spain.
Sony for CES 2014 is gearing up to come up with two phones codenamed as Sony Sirius and Canopus. As earlier reported Xperia Z2 will use IGZO-matrix display, we get more reports that the device will sport 5.2 inch display and powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad core processor and comes with Android 4.4 Kitkat OS out of box.
As always, Xperia Z2 will bring out the best in camera with 20 mega pixel Exmor sensor and 3 mega pixel front facing camera.
Sony Xperia Z2 rumored specs are –
|Display||5.2-inch Ultra HD Display|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core|
|Software||Android 4.4 Kitkat OS|
|Battery||10 Hours battery life|
|Storage||32 GB Internal|
|Camera||23 mega pixel Exmor|
|Front Cam||3 MP front cam|
Talking about Sony Sirius, the device will be released in Q2, 2014 and equipped with 5-inch display, powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor.
So its LG G3, New Google Nexus 10 tablet and now Xperia Z2 for CES 2014. Quite a good start!