South Indian Bank launches SIB M-Passbook a Digital PassBook Online for its customers. Download SIB M-Passbook Android App.
In a move to compete with Federal Bank and othe top banks providing digital passbook online for customers. South Indian bank has come up with SIB M-Passbook app available for Android platform. With this application, you can track down the passbook transactions easily.
As of now, the Android app is only available. M-Passbook iPhone app, Windows Phone and BlackBerry Phones app coming soon.
Registration Process for SIB M-Passbook App
Follow the process mentioned below to register for mobile passbook of your current or savings account:
- • Download the SIB M-Passbook App from Play Store.
- Open the app and enter your registered mobile number and last five digits of your SB/CD account.
- MPin will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the mPin to complete the process of registration.
SIB M-Passbook Features
It has following features:
- Provides easy and efficient Offline access thanks to Sync feature.
- Easily locate all SIB branches/ATM near your location.
- Expandable transactions view.
- Add notes to a transaction.
- Custom and Advance search for transactions
Note: South Indian bank has nowhere mentioned above charges but they charge a onetime fee of Rs 75. For customers who maintain a balance of above Rs 1 lakh this facility is free.
M-Passbook Play Store Link
Android App Rating — 4.25 /5
This post was last modified on September 13, 2018 11:44 AM