The Xiaomi Redmi 1S is one of the budget hottest selling smartphone not only in China but also in India. How good your phone is, due to junk files & other background operations the phone might get slow. We provide you with specific instructions on how to speed up Xiaomi Redmi 1S phone through this article.
Speed up Xiaomi Redmi Phone
Redmi 1S flash sale on Flipkart is still providing stronger results as the booking is done within 4-5 seconds all the time, every Tuesday.
Close Recently Browsed Apps
Follow the process mentioned below to close recently opened apps -
- To do that, Long Tap on Menu button.
- It will list down all apps, select one and swipe up to close apps.
- Repeat for all the all that you have opened on your phone.
- Once that is done, hit the Trash button and it will free up RAM.
Uses: It will free up RAM available on your device.
Follow the instructions mentioned below to complete Optimization scan -
Uses : This will optimize System, Memory and Cache for better performance.
Redmi 1S Cleaner
The Security App also includes pre-installed Cleaner app. This app works wonderfully as you will not have to go with any CCleaner or Clean Master app for managing the junk or garbage files.
- Open Security from your Redmi 1S.
- Now tap on Cleaner.
- Tap on Scan.
- Once the scan for Residuals, Packages, Ad files, Cache is done, hit Clean Up button.
Uses: Removes unwanted files on your phone
We have gone through video guide as well -