LG made T-Mobile Optimus F3Q with QWERTY keypad has been leaked. Check Optimus F3Q release date, review, price info.
LG Electronics and T-Mobile have yet another go with QWERTY keypad on Android phones as Optimus F3Q is getting ready for the big event. Leaked by Evleaks, this source of info provides complete specifications of T-Mobile Optimus F3Q sporting 4″ WVGA touchscreen display alongside with slide out QWERTY keypad.
Under the hood, it will be powered with 1.2 Ghz dual core processor and comes with 4G LTE capabilities.
LG Optimus F3Q key specs are –
- Display: 4″ WVGA touchscreen display along with QWERTY keypad
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz dual core processor
- Battery: 2460 mAh battery
- Software: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Camera: 5 mega pixel primary camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSDPA, WiFi, WiFi tether
We assume that it will be priced at $149 along with new two years contract agreement but before all these we will certainly wait for official word from either T-Mobile or LG.