In this guide check out on how you can take screenshot on Nokia Asha 501, 310, 311 and other Nokia S40 phones.
Apart from Windows 8 Phones, Nokia also has Asha series of phones powered with Nokia S40 operating system. You might have seen the ads of Asha 501. 310, 311 on television and Youtube, they are also popular and top-selling Asha phones in the world.
One of the main reasons why consumers prefer to go with Android is the screenshot taking capabilities. It’s quick easy on Android with two button click at once but for those who own any Asha phones, shouldn’t regret, a screenshot can be taken on their device as well.
Screenshots are quite useful in showing an error that you got recently or you got a high score in any game like Subway Surfer or other.
Screenshot on Nokia Asha Phones
While coming to Nokia Asha phones. it’s not that easy to take a screenshot as no apps exist to do this. So does this mean taking a screenshot on your phone is not possible? I didn’t say that infact it’s possible and after a few trial and errors, I have found the perfect app to do it on your Nokia Asha phone. It worked for me on Nokia Asha 501 and it should work for other Asha phones as well.
I used the tool called Nokia Screen Dumper or NSD to do this. It’s quite simple and easy way to take screenshots and with this tool, you will never regret your decision to opt for Asha phone.
Here is how you can use NSD tool to take a screenshot on Nokia Asha phones –
- Download the Nokia Screen Dumper from here a small file of about 259.83 kb.
- Once downloaded, unzip, install it on your PC and open it.
- Ensure the Nokia Suite is installed on your PC. It should be compatible with your Asha phone.
- Now it’s time to bring Asha phone that you own in action. Connect Nokia device with PC with the help of USB Cable. When asked for a mode in the phone. select OVI suit/PC Suit mode.
- Click on the Phone Connect option in Nokia Screen Dumper.
- Once the connection is successful, hit on Make ScreenDump option. The screenshot of whatever there will be on your Nokia Asha phone will get taken. Save it in your PC in your desired destination.
So it’s the time to share with your friends, not only the screenshot but this amazing article as well.