Tesco Spain launches Fnac 3.5 Phone at IFA 2013. Check Fnac 3.5 review, price, specs, details & availability info.
Spain based Tesco has launched Fnac 3.5 Android smartphone during IFA 2013 event fair held in Berlin. A lot many products have been shown at this expo and Fnac 3.5 might be small part of it but we though we should cover it. It’s an entry level phone to be available in two color variants.
Going through the technical features of this phone, it sports 3.5 inches HVGA IPS touchscreen display with 160 ppi pixel density. The phone is powered with 1.2 Ghz dual core Cortex A7 processor with 1 GB RAM and Mali 400 GPU and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version out of box. Furthermore it has dual camera, front VGA + 2 MP Primary with ordinary resolution.Powered with 1200 mAh battery you can expect 6 hours of talk time on the air or 150 hours of standby time.
Fnac 3.5 key specs are –
- Display: 3.5 “HVGA IPS 320 × 480(160 ppi pixel density)
- Processor: Cortex A7 CPU Dual Core up to 1.2 GHz
- GPU: Mali 400
- RAM: 1 GB
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Camera: Front camera VGA (640 × 480) + Back camera 2MP (1600 × 1200)
- Memory: 20 GB total (4 GB internal + 16 GB Micro SD card included)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G +, Headphone Jack 3.5 mm TRRS, Dual SIM Slot, Micro USB, micro SD slot up to 64 GB
- Battery: 1200 mAh Li-ion
- Dimensions as 115 x 60 x 11, 5mm and 110 grams weight
Fnac 3.5 is priced at € 109.99 and will be available from September 9 in White and Black color variants.