In this guide check out how to Turn OFF 4G LTE on Android Phones/tablets.
We have gone through some of the recently launched 4G LTE phones and here comes our guide on how you can turn off 4G LTE whenever not needed. While you should know that 4G LTE and 3G HSDPA/HSUPA consumes are the most battery consuming component on any Android phones, you should turn if off whenever you don’t need them.
Toggle 4G LTE on Android Phones
So if you are complaining of your phone eating up too much battery and none of the battery saving apps works for you, then you should try to turn off 4G LTE or 3G whenever not needed. Here in this article we show you instructions on Galaxy S4 to turn off 4G LTE.
- Tap on Menu and then Head to Settings on your phone.
- Tap on Wireless & Network and click on Mobile Networks.
- Now tap on Network Mode (in some phones preferred network type).
- So you will see different network mode, try selecting 3G or 2G if available on your phone so that you move out of 4G LTE.
- Tap on OK and some phone might ask to reboot the phone.
And you are done. If you just have 4G LTE plan active on your phone, then please disable the data connection instead of following the above guide.