Guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Star Pro phone easily.
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro smartphone with 4 inch display powered by 1 GHz processor along with 512 MB RAM and 2-megapixel rear camera.This is a good phone within the budget of all people.
This phone runs on Android Kitkat and today we will help you with how to install TWRP recovery on this device. TWRP recovery is a custom recovery tool that helps in flashing ROMs, performing Factory reset and many other advanced option are also available which are not available in Stock recovery.
So, those who wants to install this Recovery on their Samsung Galaxy Pro phone, follow the steps mentioned bellow.
Preparing your Phone:
- Phone should be fully charged.
- Backup all important data for feature use.
- A working USB cable is required.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on your device, go to Settings > Developers Option > USB debugging mode.
Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Pro Phone:
- Download the TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy Pro from here.
- Download the Odin tool required from here.
- Turn off the phone and Reboot it into Download mode by Pressing and Holding Volume Down + Power + Home button together for few seconds.
- Open Odin and Untick every thing in it.
- Connect the phone to the Computer.
- In Odin click on PDA or AP which ever available depending on your version of Odin.
- Select the recovery file by the name recovery.tar.md5.
- Press on Start.
- Wait till the process completes.
- Reboot the device to check whether the TWRP is installed or not by pressing and holding Volume Up + Power + Home button.
That is it your device is now installed with TWRP recovery.