Android 7.1 Nougat based Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.0 has officially announced by the team and there are a number of device which can be updated to run this custom ROM. Beside Resurrection Remix, there is also CyanogenMod 14.1 too supported for OnePlus 3 smartphone as well.
So, OnePlus 3 is receiving the love from all and why not because this smartphone is running for the award of the best budget smartphone of the year 2016. Here in this guide checkout How to Update OnePlus 3 to Android 7.1 Nougat using Resurrection Remix Nougat build.
The official OnePlus 3 Nougat update is due arrival in December 2016. Why to wait for that period because you can update OnePlus 3 to Android 7.1 Nougat here to checkout the new features.
To proceed, you should have a TWRP recovery installed on your OnePlus 3 smartphone. If you haven’t then first install it.
- Turn off your device and boot your device into recovery.
- Press Volume Up and Power button together to boot device into recovery.
- Select TWRP recovery in the boot.
- Now take a Nandroid backup using TWRP.
- Recommended – Full wipe and factory reset is recommended before installing the ROM. Do it with similar options on TWRP recovery.
- Flash ROM using TWRP
- Just like that also flash Gapps in a similar way.
- Reboot your device.
Full instructions coming soon.