Vivo Mobiles recently introduced Vivo V9 their latest flagship phone and here we go through some of the best Vivo V9 tips and tricks. It’s the successor to Vivo V7 phone and it’s high-end phone will be Vivo V9 Plus with bigger display.
So here are the Vivo V9 tricks on how to reset the phone, boot into recovery, or software update to the latest version.
Vivo V9 Tips Tricks
- Screenshot Taking Guide
- Booting the device in Recovery Mode
- Factory Resetting the phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
- Finding Vivo V9 IMEI number
Screenshot on Vivo V9
Taking screenshot on Vivo V9 is an important Android property. Just follow the process mentioned below:
- Navigate to the screen for which you need to take the screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together at once.
- Screenshot will be taken and saved under Gallery.
You can even use the following screenshot apps but it’s not necessary:
Boot in Recovery Mode
In order to boot Vivo V9 in the recovery mode, you should first power off your device.
Once the device is powered off, you need to press Volume Up and Power button to get boot animation.
Factory Reset Vivo V9
Are you trying to sell the latest Vivo phone, maybe your requirement is to achieve Vivo V9 reset.
Vivo V9 Android P Update
Finding IMEI Number on Vivo V9
Follow the video guide below on how to find IMEI number on your mobile –
So, those were some of the interesting tips on Vivo V9 phone.