In this guide checkout how you can enable WhatsApp video calling on Android phones and tablets.
WhatsApp ever since its acquired by Facebook has seen tremendous addition in features. First the WhatsApp voice calls and now the video calling has been rolled out.
WhatsApp Video Calling on Android
This WhatsApp video calling feature was first available for Windows users and now it’s live for Android. That means that video calling directly from your WhatsApp can be enabled and this time it’s not required for you to get an invite or any such method which delays your enjoyment. However there is a trick which you will have to perform since this isn’t available for download directly from Play Store. You will have to grab the the WhatsApp APK latest version from the link given below.
- First you need to backup the existing WhatsApp.
- Download the APK directly on your mobile.
- It’s a ZIP file, you will have to unzip it.
- Also you should make sure that App installation from Unknown Sources is selected under Settings > Security.
- Being the APK installation.
- Open the WhatsApp and provide your mobile number to get started.
- You will be asked to backup WhatsApp. Choose Skip or Backup.
- You will be now ready to use WhatsApp video calling feature.
Download WhatsApp 2.16.138 APK