Xiaomi Mi 5S with the elder sibling Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus are the two new flagship handset. Powered with stunning 5.15 inch display the device gets Snapdragon 821 chipset with iPhone 6S like 3D Touch Display.
Xiaomi Mi 5S
- Screenshot Taking Guide
- Booting the device in Recovery Mode
- Factory Resetting the phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
- Finding IMEI number
Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 5S
You can quite easily take screenshot on Mi 5S smartphone. To take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 5S, follow the process mentioned below –
- Know the location of the physical buttons i.e., Power button and the Volume Rocker keys.
- You will have to press Volume Down and Power button together at once. Remember that timing is very important.
- You will hear shutter sound and also get notification about it.
- Screenshot will be saved in Gallery > Screenshot folder.
This is a default Android property and it should work on your device.
Boot in Recovery Mode
To boot Xiaomi Mi 5S in recovery mode follow the process mentioned below –
- First you will have to power off your device.
- Now press the combination of Power and Volume Up button.
- Depending on recovery installed on your phone, you will boot through that.
- Release the buttons once when you are through Recovery menu.
The following video will help you to boot your device in the recovery mode.
Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 5S
To factory reset your Xiaomi Mi 5S phone, you will have follow this simple process –
- Turn off your device and boot it in recovery mode
- To do that, press Volume Up and Power button together
- From the recovery options, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now do select ‘Reboot System Now‘ from the recovery options.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Sotware Update
To check for the latest software update available on your device, you will have to follow this process –
- From your go to Settings.
- Then go to About Phone.
- Now tap on System Updates and then you will be forced to check for the latest updates.
Finding IMEI Number on Xiaomi Mi 5S
Finding the IMEI number is quite easy on Xiaomi Mi 5S –
- From the phone dialer, type *#06#
- Mi 5S is a dual SIM, so you will get two IMEI numbers.
The following video explains how to find IMEI number on any Android phone –
Xiaomi Mi 5S