The Xiami Redmi 1S is completely made for China smartphone as it comes out with lot many options which support use in China. For example, it has Xiaomi default browser rather than the Google Chrome that comes with most of the Android phones. Just like that the music app might not give you pleasant experience. So the question arises – are all those Android customizations freedom that we get, are available on Xiaomi Redmi 1S phone?
I tried on my Redmi 1S phone and found that the Xiaomi Killer phone is indeed customizeable according to your needs.
- From your phone go to Settings.
- Then go to Apps under System.
- Now you will see the entire app that comes pre-installed, downloaded on your phone.
- At the bottom you will see the option of Default App Settings with wretched icon. Tap on it.
- That will take you to Default App Settings page.
- Here you have the options to change the launcher, Dial, Messaging, Browser, Camera, Gallery, Music and email app.
- You can change to whatever you want but that app should be installed on your phone.
So that’s it how you can customize the Xiaomi Redmi 1S to suite your mood and preferences. We have gone through video on how to do it.