Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.5” Phablet is right now available for Pre-Order in China.
Expecting another killer from Xiaomi? It’s got to be Xiaomi Redmi Note. It will not just be a regular smartphone as it will provide a battery life of about 2 days thanks to larger 3200 mAh Li-ion battery adoption on the device. From the display point of view, its adopts 5.5 inch 720 pixels HD IPS LCD panel providing 267 ppi pixel density and as expected it will be a Mediatek Octa core powered tablet.
13 mega pixel primary camera, 5 mega pixel front facing camera further boosts the phone to a new high phone hardware. Other specs of the device are 3200 mAh battery, Mali 450 chipset, 8 GB Internal memory, micro Sd card slot and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of box.
Xiaomi Redmi Note key specs are –
- Display: 5.5 inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display screen, 267 ppi
- Processor: 1.4 GHz/ 1.7 Ghz Mediatek MT6592 Octa core processor
- GPU: Mali 450
- RAM: 1GB/2 GB
- Dual SIM: Supported, with dual standby
- Software: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion
- Camera: 13 mega pixel primary, LED flash +5 MP front cam
- Storage: 8 GB Internal + Micro SD card slot
Price, Availability, Info
Xiaomi Redmi Note is right now available for pre-order directly from the Xiaomi site and it’s only limited for customers in China only. Considering the previous sales of Xiaomi during the launch event, the Redmi Note will go out of stock quickly as the pre-order of the device is now available with availability is confirmed to be March 26. As of now the device will only be available in TD-SCDMA compatible version, so WCDMA network and compatibility with International operators is cut out.
RedMi Note will be priced –
- 1GB RAM/1.4GHz variant at 799 Yuan ($130)
- 2GB RAM/1.7GHz version at 999 Yuan ($160)