At an exclusive event on February 14, the Valentine Day, Xiaomi has unveiled all new Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphones. Now that completes the “5” series for the Chinese smartphone vendor which is looking to have a grip in the Indian market. The phone is #OnlyOnFlipkart exclusive and the first flash sale is on February 22.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a popular device and it makes easier for its successors to identify a name among the smartphones under Rs 10,000 in India. So, what’s next get ready for flash sale along with case and cover for it(if needed).
Redmi Note 5 Pro Tips
So, it’s time for Redmi Note 5 Pro tips and tricks and we have some of them here as :
- Fastboot/ Recovery Mode
- Factory Resetting the phone
- Software updates
- Finding IMEI number
Screenshot on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Screenshot has become an essential smartphone feature. It helps in many ways. I find it pretty helpful. Do you?
Here is the guide on how to achieve Redmi Note 5 Pro screenshot.
- Locate the Power button and volume rockers keys, for info, they are on the right side bezel of your phone.
- You will have to use Power button and Volume Down button to take the screenshot but before that ensure that you have navigated to the screen for which you need the screenshot.
- It’s super easy and you will not need to have screenshot.
This guide also works on Redmi Note 5 phone as well.
Boot Redmi Note 5 Pro in Fastboot/Recovery Mode
In order to boot your latest Redmi phone in the fastboot mode. Follow the process mentioned below:
- Turn off your phone first.
- Now press the Volume Down and Power button together at once.
- You will see Android development logo.
- In order to see fastboot menu press volume down or Volume up button.
- There you go with fastboot on Redmi Note 5!
Factory Reset Redmi Note 5 Pro
I hope you don’t require this step but if you have to sell your phone then you need to factory reset your phone in order to secure your data. Before that make sure that you have backed up your data.
In order to factory Reset Redmi Note 5, follow these steps –
- Open Settings.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Then tap on Backup and Reset.
- Click on Factory Data Reset option.
- Now select Reset option and then continue to the on screen instructions.
Redmi Note 5 Pro Sotware Update
Sadly, the latest Redmi Note phones runs on the older MIUI 9 which is based on Android Nougat version. The phone does qualify for the Android 8.0 Oreobased MIUI 10 update although the update could be happening by the end of the year. You can check the list of eligible phones to get the MIUI 10 update.
To check for the latest software update on the Redmi Note 5 Pro, you need to go to Settings > About Phone and then tap on Software Update. Make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi or Data.
Finding IMEI Number on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Follow the video guide below on how to find IMEI number on your mboile –
Redmi Note 5 Drivers
Here is Phone manager app for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
So, that was about our collection of the best Redmi Note 5 Pro tips and tricks which does work on the Redmi Note 5 phone as well.
Are you ready to purchase the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note phone.