Xiaomi Tablet with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC with 9.2-inch Display leaked via FGXBenchmark.
Who hasn’t heard the name of Xiaomi, the smartphone maker China who buzzed the people around with incredible records sales of smartphones last year. But that’s not just the end as Xiaomi is all set to come up with affordable Android tablet as of now let’s call it as Xiaomi tablet until we see any official reports.
The tablet has been spotted passing through Benchmark tests and almost 90% of the tablet specifications has been revealed to us. According to FGXBench, the device is codenamed as Xiaomi HM 1AC and it will sport 9.2 inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display screen and powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core processor with Adreno 305 GPU.
Just like other Xiaomi phones, it will run on custom MiUi ROM based on core Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Xiaomi tablet key specs are –
- Display: 9.2 inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display screen
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Software: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with custom MIUI ROM
- Camera: 7 mega pixel AF camera, LED flash with 1080p fHD recording
- Front Camera: 1.5 mega pixel front facing camera
No details of exact launch or price is known to us.