While Samsung Galaxy S4 is available in India with Octa-core processor, it’s raining budget quad core phone in this part of the world. Vendors like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava & other have not stopping. Xolo brings the latest quad core phone in India by introducing the Q700 smartphone.First teased on their official Facebook page and later listed on Flipkart site, Lava Xolo Q700 is certainly in making. This will be company’s second quad core phone after launch of Q800 in March. It will be a great addition to Q series phones. It’s powered with 1.2 Ghz quad core processor ARM Cortex A7 processor on to a 4.5 inches qHD 540 x 960 pixels display.
Daunting 2400 mAh Li-ion battery provides 6 hours of talk time and ample days of standby time. It includes 238 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU supporting graphical needs supported with 1 GB RAM. It includes 4 GB internal memory along with a micro SD card slot supporting 32 GB of storage maximum.
Interestingly it will be the first Xolo phone to be out with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version out of box and we hope latest updates to be available very soon not by unusual methods, by Over the Air update or via any PC companion tool.
Xolo Q700 has following specifications –
- 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 245 ppi Pixel density
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589W-M processor
- 238 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording
- 0.3 MP VGA front-facing camera
- 10.2 mm thick and weighs 151.3 grams
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory
- 32 GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2400 mAh battery
Xolo Q700 video review
Here is the video hands-on review of Xolo Q700 done by Gogi Rana and Bharadwaj –