Lava Mobiles announces Xolo Q700S quad core phone in India. Check Xolo Q700S review, specifications, features.
Lava Mobiles announces Xolo Q700S arriving at Rs 9499 in India sporting 4.5″ display and powered with quad core processor. So quad core phones have really made it to Rs 10,000 barriers and Xolo Q700S is one of the strong strong choice for any one looking to go for quality smartphone within Rs 10,000. Lava A600 sports similar display but priced at Rs 8200 but you get dual core processor. So an upgrade to Quad core by paying just Rs 1200 extra is worth.
Xolo Q700S Specifications are
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Software: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM Support: Yes (GSM + GSM)
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash + 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 8.9 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Storage: 4 GB internal memory + 32 GB expandable memory with Micro SD card
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery