ZTE announces Grand Memo 2 LTE with 6 HD display at CES 2014. Check ZTE Grand Memo 2 review, release date & further info.
CES 2014 comes to an end and almost two dozen of smartphones were introduced. ZTE at Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2014) showed us a number of devices leading with Grand S II LTE phone & Iconic Note 3. Also Grand Memo II has been announced but it got unnoticed by all the techies. So we though to give you some brief insight on unique designed ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE phone.
Specifications & Features
Going through specifications of Grand Memo 2, it comes with 6-inch 720 p HD display and powered with 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1 GB RAM. Specifications are kept at par so that price of the handset doesn’t go higher.
ZTE Grand Memo 2 Specifications are –
- 6-inch HD TFT 1280 x 720 pixels HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 running at 1.2GHz quad-core
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage expandable via microSD card
- 8 mega pixel primary + 5 mega pixel front camera
- 3200 mAh battery Li-ion battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
It will be first release for consumers in China and then later on to other Asian, European countries. Pricing in China is said to be $330 with February 2014 as the early dates of availability via China Telecom.