ZTE officially announces Grand Memo II LTE a 6-inch Phablet with Android 4.4 Kitkat at MWC 2014.
ZTE Corporation announces Grand Memo II LTE a 6-inch Android 4.4 Kitkat running phablet on Day 1 of Mobile World Congress 2014 at Barcelona, Spain. As a successor to Grand Memo II, it's out with improved features and most important it brings the 4G LTE speeds in regions where ever its available. It will be powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 2 GB RAM and becomes the first device to be powered with Android 4.4 Kitkat out of box but with ZTE MiFavor 2.3 user interface customization.
ZTE Grand Memo II LTE key specifications -
- Display: 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touchscreen display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Software: Android 4.4 KitKat with ZTE MiFavor 2.3 UI
- Camera: 13 MP AF Primary, LED Flash, Sony BSI sensor + 5 MP fixed-focus front-facing camera
- Infrared remote control
- Dimensions: 161.5 x 83 x 7.2 mm
- LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, DLNA, WIFI Display, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS
- Storage: 16 GB internal memory + Expandable memory with micro SD
- Battery: 3200 mAh battery
It will go on for sale in China with available in April first week with Black and White Color variants. Availability in Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America follows in May, yet no pricing has been revealed.