ZTE announces Grand S II smartphone at CES 2014. Check ZTE Grand S II review, specs, features & other details.
CES or MWC are the two events to witness change in flagship phone. It happens to be ZTE Grand S II, at ZTE booth making it as the ZTE flagship phone. Primarily this is the successor to last year launched ZTE Grand S phone launched at CES 2013.
ZTE Grand S2: Specs & Features
ZTE Technologies unveils the flagship Grand S2 (Grand S II) smartphone at Day 1 at Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2014). Packed with amazing 5.5 inch touchscreen display providing 1080p full HD video resolution, it will be powered with quad core phone even though Octa Core phones are making its way to the center.
It's said to make smartphone experience even better thanks to smart voice technology and brings My Drive assistant exclusive app. The device furthermore includes 13 mega pixel primary camera, 2 mega pixel front facing camera, 4G LTE connectivity and 3,000 mAh battery.
ZTE Grand S II Specifications are -
- Display: 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- GPU: Adreno 330
- 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage + Micro SD card slot
- Camera: 13 mega pixel rear camera – Autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual Band), GPS/aGPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-ion
It's known to be first available in China then launching in other Asian countries.