The rules are principles, not laws. They are meant for guidance of wise men.
With 2.1 Million members Apple, Android – Complete Tech community is the biggest technology related community on Google+. As said above, rules are principles but not laws.
We advise you to go through the following categories before posting. This will help you to understand where your post should go –
- General Discussion : This is where all the technology related questions and answers, help, general discussions goes.
- Tech Support/ Ask Your Questions: Anything related to technology, web, mobile you can ask here. Open for all members to reply.
- News : This is where you can post news related to technology.
- Android : All Android related content but not rooting, Custom ROM[Seperate category for developers]. You can post Android rumors here.
- Apple : Anything and everything related to Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac and every Apple product sold goes here. You can post Apple rumors here.
- Windows Phone : Microsoft Windows corner
- Software/Apps : You can post iOS, Android Apps and other software details, news.
- BlackBerry/Other OS: To make the list short of community, BlackBerry and other OS except Cyanogen and Firefox OS are combined here.
- Cyanogen OS/Firefox OS: News relating to Cyanogen OS and Firefox OS goes here.
- Wearable Technology: Combines news related to Apple Watch, Android Wear watches and other smartwatch’s.
- Gadgets: Any other gadgets apart from smartphone, tablets, smartwatch goes here.
- Support Articles: Right place to post How to Guide and other support articles which are helpful.
- Jailbreak, Root, APK, Dev: Jailbreak, rooting, APK, iPA, developers, custom ROM and anything related to developers goes here.
- For Moderators: This is the place where moderators can talk.
Member Count as of March 10 : 2,099,374 members [2.1 Million]
If you haven’t joined the community, Please join it RIGHT NOW.
Special thanks to all the moderators of the community. I know how hard they are to fight up with SPAM, Useless posts that come up every now and then and we filter them out.
We are on Facebook as well – https://goo.gl/C2myek
Update: G+ is now discontinued