BlackBerry Mobiles recently launched DTEK60 smartphone packed with some interesting features. The second of the BlackBerry Android phone in the DTEK series comes with 5.5 inch Quad HD AMOLED display and 21 mega pixel f/2.0 camera with phase detection auto-focus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash. Through this article we have gone through Best BlackBerry DTEK60 Tips and Tricks and commonly asked FAQs.
Best BlackBerry DTEK60 Tips and Tricks
- Screenshot on DTEK60
- Boot BBM DTEK60 in Recovery Mode
- Factory Reset BBM DTEK60 phone
- Check for the latest Software updates
- Finding IMEI number
- Commonly Asked FAQs
Screenshot on BlackBerry DTEK60
To take screenshot on BlackBerry DTEK60, follow the process mentioned below –
- Know the location of the physical buttons i.e., Power button and the Volume Rocker keys.
- You will have to press Volume Down and Power button together at once. Remember that timing is very important.
- You will hear shutter sound and screenshot will be saved in Gallery > Screenshot folder.
This is a default Android property and it should work on your device.
Boot in Recovery Mode
To boot BlackBerry DTEK60 in recovery mode follow the process mentioned below –
- Power off your device.
- Now press Power and Volume Up button together at once.
- Depending on recovery installed on your phone, you will boot through that and the menu.
- Release the buttons once when you are through Recovery menu.
Factory Reset BlackBerry DTEK60
To factory reset your BlackBerry DTEK60 phone, you will have follow this simple process –
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Now head to Backup & Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Finally tap Reset Phone.
- Turn off your device and boot it in recovery mode
- To do that, press Volume Up and Power button together
- From the recovery options, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now do select ‘Reboot System Now‘ from the recovery options.
BlackBerry DTEK60 Sotware Update
To check for the latest software update available on your device, you will have to follow this process –
- From your go to Settings.
- Then go to About Phone.
- Tap on System Updates and then you will be forced to check for the latest software updates.
Finding IMEI Number on BlackBerry DTEK60
Finding the IMEI number is quite easy on BlackBerry DTEK60 –
- From the phone dialer, type *#06#
- For DTEK60 you will get only one IMEI numbers
Does it support Quick Charge?
Yes, using Quick Charge 3.0 from Qualcomm technology you can charge you device to up to 83% within 30 min.
Will my device get Android 7.0 Nougat Update?
BlackBerry is delivery monthly security updates to its Android lineup and BlackBerry DTEK60 Nougat update will be soon available but not ETA has been provided.
What Kind of Display Protection Does this phone has?
DTEK60 comes with oleophobic coating with scratch-resistant glass protection.
Does it have a micro SD card slot?
Yes, apart from 32 GB storage, the device includes micro SD card slot supporting expansion up to 256 GB in size.
Does it support USB OTG?
Yes, BlackBerry DTEK60 includes support for USB On-The-Go.
What is the SAR Value of the Device?
It isn’t known yet.
So those were something about BlackBerry DTEK60. Do let us know if you have still any issues or questions to ask.