Downloading Line Messenger is not a bad idea even if you already have another free messaging application installed because Line is fast and it has some unique features like extra emoticons that come in handy to express uncommon situations or emotions. You won’t get all these features elsewhere. The interface is smooth and easy to use as well and it works on all major OS platforms.
Line Messenger Features
You might have a lot of mobile data but you’d rather know whether you really want to install an app so that you don’t waste data downloading something you won’t want later. So here are the features:
- Increases social networking options.
- Free text messages.
- Speedy receiving and delivering of text chats.
- Sharing photos, videos, wallpapers for free.
- High quality voice notes.
- Huge list of emoticons exclusive to Line.
- Group chat option available.
- Data usage is low.
Downloading Line For Java phones
You can easily download and install Line Messenger on any Java phone like Nokia 5130 or Samsung S40. Here are the steps that you can follow and use Line Messenger for free.
- Download Line Messenger in a .jar file from the recommended link on this website. This is a safe link so you are advised to choose this file that you already have right in front of you instead of going for a search on Chrome.
- Connect your mobile device to the PC via an USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded .jar file to your mobile.
- Unplug the USB cable.
- Play the Android and iOS apps on PC.
- Restart the phone.
- Install the jar file.
You are done. Set up your profile and enjoy all the features of Line Messenger without any restrictions and for free.
In case the procedure doesn’t work, update the Line Messenger .jar file to the latest version and then go ahead with the steps as instructed.
Download Line for Java Phones
Originally posted 2014-12-27 09:23:13.