Social communication apps from big guns like Facebook and Google are popular and ever after the popularity of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, all we want is to get them our handheld devices. For Android, Windows and iOS devices its quite easy – just download the official app from App Store but we struggle to get it on older handsets like Java, Symbian or Bada phones.
Here we go through the process on how to install Facebook Messenger for Java phones with FB messenger Jar and Jad files.
Facebook Messenger for Java Phones
Follow the process mentioned below to download and install the FB messenger on your existing Java handset –
- Download the Facebook Messenger Jar or FB Messenger Jad File to your PC first.
- Now connect your phone running on Java to your PC using the USB Cable. You can even transfer it using Bluetooth if your phone or PC/laptop has that.
- Transfer the FB Messenger Jad file to your phone.
- Now unplug the USB cable from phone and PC.
- Now go to the location of that file on your device where you have copied the JAR/JAD file.
- Click on the file to begin the installation.
That’s it! Once that installation is done successfully, you can enjoy the Facebook Messenger on your Jave phone and join with your friends with free talk all day and night.
This supports Samsung Bada phones like Chat Duos, Wave, Chat, Wave 2 and all other Java phones from makers like LG, Micromax, Motorola and others. It even supports Nokia Asha OS & Symbian phones like C2-03, C2-00, Nokia Asha 603, N73, C5-03.
This post was last modified on June 22, 2022 5:27 PM