One time famous company, Microsoft is remembered for just few products. One of them is Windows operating system and other is for Skype, a social communication app used by a large number of users worldwide. After WhatsApp turned out to be free app, Skype also goes for something similar as they now allows you to make free voice and video calls without the need of Skype Account. Here in this guide checkout how to make free Skype Calls without any Skype or Microsoft Account. So time to call your family in United States, Canada, UK directly without any delay or need of software.
Free Skype Calls without any Skype Account
Skype has decided to allow voice calls and video calls on their platform directly. This means that you will not have to register with Skype for making calls. This new use Skype as ‘Guest‘ will allow you to quickly chat with your friends, share files, group chat, screen sharing, voice calls and video calls without any complications. I used it rarely because every-time I forget my Skype ID.
As a guest user you can do the following –
- Make video calls
- Make/Join group chat
- Make voice calls
- Share photos and files
- Send emoticons and eMojis
Follow the process below to make free Skype Calls –
- Open Skype.com and Click on Start a Conversation.
- You will have to enter your name in the provided field and click on Start a Conversation.
- Now you will get a link.
- Share it with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter or any other social network in order for them to join the conversation. The link is valid for 24 hours.
- You can invite 300 people for chat and 25 people for voice and video calls.
- It’s the time for them to join it and you can enjoy all the Skype features.
For Existing Users
If you are using Skype already, then you just have to update the app to the latest version.
That’s it. So with Credit Card or your personal details you have enabled Skype without a Skype account.
This post was last modified on October 9, 2020 8:40 PM